Our client (Agro Plant) is an award-winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, part-owned by the farmers they serve. Their organisation was created to specifically attract youth to agriculture and away from the looming instability of extremist groups.
We are currently looking for a TECHNICAL MANAGER (Agro Plant) for our client. She/he will lead the production of agrochemical products in compliance with world-class standards.LOCATION – Northern Nigeria
REPORTS TO – Head of Partnerships
- Leading the production of agro-chemical products in compliance with world-class standards – instilling a culture that exhibits continuous improvement regarding safety, quality and cost delivery.
- Organise agro-chemical programmes and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organisation
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction of the agro-chemical plant and the organisation.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess programme strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Write programme funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Manage a team of diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decision on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of programme status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyse programme risks and work on strategy to market product.
- PROFOUND KNOW-HOW IN CHEMICAL ASSEMBLY PROCESSES AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Leadership experience in project coordination, agro-chemical production coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in operational and supply chain management.
- Experience in collaboration with Contractors and Partners.
- Expertise in agro-resource management (inventories, planning and project implementation) and invasive species management (planning, identification and control).
- Ability to mentor, manage and supervise employees and interns.
- Experience in and ability to perform field work.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) and managing geographic databases
- Detailed orientated and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision – independently and as part of a team.
- START UP ENVIRONMENT – Thrives in fast paced star-up environment with dynamic business priorities
- UNLOCKING POTENTIAL OF TEAM MEMBERS – Extensive experience and passion in coaching/mentoring a team.
- DETAIL ORIENTATION – Extensive experience leading a complex organisation and passion for getting into details to identify root causes of issues and create innovative solutions.
Visit this link for more: https://lnkd.in/enETFfu
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and experienced candidates who currently reside in the North should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technical Manager”
Only qualified and experienced candidates who reside in any of the northern states in Nigeria would be contacted for an interview.