In line with the directive by President Muhammadu Buhari, the executive governor of Lagos state, Babjide Sanwo-Olu has released a list of instructions to guide the activities of Lagosians as the country continues to battles coronavirus.
As announced by the President, the lockdown was relaxed, giving rooms for more residents to be able to move around. Read the highlight of the guidelines below.
1. Official working hours will be from 9 am to 3 pm.
2. Offices to operate at 60percent capacity with infrared thermometer and cleaning items provided by such offices.
3. Commercial buses to operate at 60percent capacity. Okada not allowed.
4. Entertainment/ Event centre remain close for now.
5. Funerals are permitted with a maximum of 20people and they must maintain physical distances, no party after the burial.
6. Curfew from 8 pm to 6 am.
7. Schools still remain closed.
8. Schedules will be done for our normal markets like mile12 etc. It cant be daily operation.
9. NURTW, Neca, MAN and state government to work out the modalities to ensure full compliance
10. Religion operations remain closed.
11. Civil servants from level 1 to 12 are to remain at home except those on essential services
12. We are going to have whistleblowers.